HealthWISE New England North West (HealthWISE) recognises that medical practitioners throughout the New England North West region may face specific or unique IT challenges when operating/opening a medical centre.Provider Support Officers (PSO’s) from your Primary Health Network may typically only provide general guidance or instruction around basic IT or eHealth related activities that a Practice may experience as part of its daily operations. HealthWISE aims to provide a well rounded IT service for your practice.
What IT services are available?
- Onsite, remote, telephone and email IT support from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Ad Hoc Help desk support from 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- New/Existing Hardware & Software installations and support
- IT Policies and procedures for practices
- Documentation of network infrastructure
- Specialised expertise with major clinical software
- eHealth implementation
- Telehealth solutions, installation and support
- Broadband internet / Wi-Fi connection setup and support
- Secure Electronic Clinical Messaging
- Remote access solutions and remote support; Secure remote access to servers and email
- Assistance with practice accreditation
- New practice implementation management
- Practice websites, online appointment integration
The following assumptions are typically made when undertaking work with a Medical Centre:
- A suitably knowledgeable person or persons who act as the Medical Centre representative must be available throughout the installation to supply relevant information and make decisions that may be required
- The work is to be performed during normal Business hours, 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding locally observed public holidays, unless otherwise stated
- Medical Centre will provide suitable and safe working facilities for onsite works, including power, internet access and clinical software.
Our pricing structure is currently being reviewed. Please contact HealthWISE for further information.
Want to know more?
Our Information Technology (IT) team has specialised expertise in Primary Health Care Information Management & Technology systems as well as experience in the wider health sector. If you would like to contact us to speak to one of our IT staff members, you can use any of the contact options listed below:
Visit us at Suite 3, 180 Peel Street Tamworth NSW 2340
Write to us at PO Box 1916 Tamworth NSW 2340
Phone us on (02) 6766 1394
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HealthWISE’s business hours are: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Are you are an existing customer and unhappy with your current service level? If so, please don’t hesitate to discuss your concerns with us. If we do not feel that we can readily address your IT support concerns, or potentially meet tight timeframes, then we will happily discuss these with you at the time. Where possible, we may attempt to provide you with alternative supplier/business contacts that may be better placed to address your specific needs. Please note however that we do not routinely survey the market, as this is not our core business.