Nutrition & Dietetics
Our Accredited Practising Dietitians have the qualifications and skills to provide expert nutrition and dietary advice using evidenced based practice.
On this page, you will find information about:
- What services we provide
- Our dietitians
- Fees and payment for private appointments
- Book your appointment
What services we provide
You can book a consultation for:
- Dietary management of chronic conditions – such as diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease or cancer
- Gastrointestinal health including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Food allergy and intolerance
- Weight Management for both overweight and underweight
- Child and Adolescent nutrition
- Bariatrics (advice pre and post gastric surgery)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Individualised nutrition advice for everyday eating
Are you eligible for the NDIS? If you are eligible for the NDIS, we can help you. HealthWISE is an NDIS accredited provider specialising in nutrition and dietetics. Read more about our NDIS services.
Anna Hicks Armidale & Walcha (02) 6771 1146
Phoebe Nelson Warialda, Bingara, Moree (02) 6752 7196 & Narrabri (02) 6792 5514
Fees and payment for private appointments
Our standard consultation fee is $95 per session.
You may be eligible for a Medicare or Private Health Insurance rebate. If you are eligible for a Medicare rebate, you will only need to pay $40 per session once the rebate has been claimed.
Book your appointment
Speak with your GP about a referral to HealthWISE or contact your local dietitian (see above details) to book a private appointment.
HealthWISE is a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider. We are accredited to provide Therapeutic Supports which includes nutrition and dietetics.
Read more about our NDIS services.