Join our team!
Due to business growth, HealthWISE has a number of positions.
- Use your experience to make a difference in our region
- Salary Sacrificing benefits available
- Flexible working hours
- Professional Development budget
- Paid supervision
- Rural location with many services available
- Supportive, family-friendly and inclusive work environment
- Established, value-focused, Not for Profit Organisation
- HealthWISE is a value-led organisation. Our values guide our day-to-day actions, behaviours, decisions and communications to successfully deliver the best services to meet the needs of our community.
HealthWISE mental health offers non-crisis mental health services. Our services are available across NSW New England North West and Darling Downs West Moreton Queensland, with our footprint currently expanding. Due to business growth, HealthWISE is recruiting suitable candidates throughout our service region. We are looking for clinicians with a person-centered approach who enjoy working autonomously, but who will also contribute readily to our team.
Position One: Mental Health Clinician – Based in Tamworth
You will need to have experience and a genuine interest in mental health care in older people and will ideally be located in either Tamworth and will service Barraba, Gunnedah, Quirindi, Tamworth and Walcha aged care facilities. Flexible working hours – full time or part time, hours negotiable.
Position Two: Mental Health Clinician – Based in Narrabri or Moree
This position requires experience and a genuine interest in rural mental health care, and will be located in either Narrabri or Moree, servicing rural areas. Candidate must be eligible for MBS billing. Flexible working hours – full time or part time, hours negotiable.
We are inviting experienced and suitably qualified applicants to apply for the above positions, who have current AHPRA Registration or equivalent. For for more information on any of the above positions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Mental Health Program Officer Lynn Hall on 02 6766 1394.
Interested in working with us?
HealthWISE provides a range of primary health care services across New England North West New South Wales.
We are always interested in hearing from allied health and mental health professionals who may be interested in working with us.
Please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com