Join our team!
- Use your experience to make a difference in our region
- Salary Sacrificing benefits available
- Flexible working hours
- Professional Development budget
- Paid supervision
- Rural location with many services available
- Supportive, family-friendly and inclusive work environment
- Established, value-focused, Not for Profit Organisation
- HealthWISE is a value-led organisation. Our values guide our day-to-day actions, behaviours, decisions and communications to successfully deliver the best services to meet the needs of our community.
Executive Assistant – Integrated Care
Narrabri based – 60 hours per fortnight.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
This position reports to the Integrated Care manager. The Executive Assistant – Integrated Care will assist the Integrated Care manager and Integrated Care team leaders (3) in the performance of their duties in the capacity of administrative assistance. In the current climate of increasing programs and demands from key stakeholders, this support will increase the efficiencies of the team to cope with the mounting pressures of increased activity and deadlines.
To apply for this position: Georgia Etheridge on 02 6792 5514 or email@example.com
The essential role criteria must be addressed in your cover letter, accompanied by your latest CV. Applications without a cover letter addressing the role criteria and CV will not be considered.
Position closes 29 November 2019.
Team Leader – Aboriginal Mental Health.
Part time, 48 hours per fortnight
Based in Tamworth or Armidale (preferred) or Ipswich.
HealthWISE is a value-led organisation. Our values guide our day-to-day actions, behaviours, decisions and communications to successfully deliver the best services to meet the needs of our community. HealthWISE delivers health and community services in New England North West region of NSW and Darling Downs West Moreton Queensland.
The HealthWISE Mental Health team offers non-crisis mental health services. Due to business growth, HealthWISE is recruiting a part time Team Leader – Aboriginal Mental Health to be based in either our Tamworth, Armidale or Ipswich office.
The Team Leader – Aboriginal Mental Health, is responsible for the clinical oversight, line management, leadership for HealthWISE staff and contractors and program management of the HealthWISE Aboriginal Mental Health services and activities approved by the Manager – Aboriginal Health Services, in accordance with contractual requirements and the strategic goals of HealthWISE.
They will apply specialised clinical skills relevant to the role, will work within their scope of practice, and utilise their skills, competence and training to provide a standard of services as required by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or relevant professional organisations, such as the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
Candidates must have:
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) in a relevant discipline, and relevant clinical experience as a mental health clinician working with adults, children and adolescents with mental health disorders.
- Membership of a professional association.
- Demonstrated competency in the delivery of evidence-based therapies in the treatment of mental health disorders.
- Evidence of training and experience in Aboriginal mental health and demonstrated understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal people and their health.
- Demonstrated practical experience in program management, planning, development, implementation, management, reporting and evaluation, including budget management skills preferably in a primary care or integrated care setting.
- Demonstrated line management experience, including an ability to supervise and support staff remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to work positively and co-operatively within a multi-disciplinary team environment, including General Practitioners, Medical Specialists and Allied Health Professionals.
- Demonstrated attitude and behaviours that are in keeping with the company’s values (empowerment, equality, community, client focus, passion for excellence, visionary).
- Demonstrated high level communication, time- management, organisational and problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet timeframes and manage priorities in order to meet the requirements of the role and the organisation.
- Demonstrated skill and experience using a range of computer software packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Best practice.
- Ability and willingness to work at occasional weekend and after-hour events.
- Current unrestricted Driver’s Licence and a willingness to travel.
It would be desirable that the candidate:
- Identifies as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander or a person of Aboriginal heritage. HealthWISE considers that being Aboriginal is a genuine occupational qualification under s14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW).
- Is familiar with the national PMHC MDS.
To apply for this position, we encourage you to contact Jay Ramirez on 02 6766 1394 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the requirements and obtain a position description.
The essential role criteria must be addressed in your cover letter, accompanied by your latest CV.
Applications without a cover letter addressing the role criteria and CV will not be considered.
Position closes 16 September 2019.
Interested in working with us?
HealthWISE provides a range of primary health care services across New England North West New South Wales.
We are always interested in hearing from allied health and mental health professionals who may be interested in working with us.
Please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com