Our Gift Fund
HealthWISE Gift Fund
HealthWISE is a registered not for profit organisation that is committed to improving health and wellbeing in our communities with a particular focus on the prevention of disease. One initiative that supports our not for profit aims is our ability to provide small grants to organisations for activities that share our focus on the prevention of disease.
Applications are now closed.
Conditions of support:
- The activity seeking support must take place:
(a) In a town with a population of less than 10,000 people; and
(b) within the service delivery area of HealthWISE (the NSW Local Government Areas of Tamworth, Liverpool Plains, Armidale, Moree Plains, Narrabri, Gunnedah, Inverell, Glen Innes, Guyra, Gwydir Shire, Tenterfield, Uralla and Walcha and QLD Local Government Areas of Ipswich, South Burnett, Somerset and Scenic Rim.)
- The activity must support communities or individuals in the prevention of disease and meet the location and population criteria.
- The activity/activities must take place between 1 July 2019 and 30 June 2020.
- Maximum amount of funds available per successful application is $3000.00
- Successful applicants must complete an evaluation form within 21 days from the conclusion of the scheduled activity.
- All funded activities will be featured and promoted on the HealthWISE website for the purpose of promoting the HealthWISE Gift Fund – Photos and any relevant logos will need to be supplied by the applicant.
- Applications close at 5pm Sunday June 23, 2019.
- If the application for funding is successful, payment will be made upon receipt of a tax invoice, or if your organization does not have an ABN, an invoice accompanied by an ATO “statement by a supplier”.
For further information regarding this application please contact:
p (02) 6766 1394
a 213 Peel Street Tamworth NSW 2340
e firstname.lastname@example.org w healthwise.org.au